Parker filter systems are mission-critical to almost every industry, on every continent, including transportation/mobile equipment, industrial/plant equipment, food and beverage, life sciences, process industries, marine and power generation.
Parker products are complemented by a full range of value-added services and include:
- Finite coalescing filters, particulate filters and adsorption filters for pressures up to 6000 psi.
- Balston compressed air filters, sample filters, vacuum pump exhaust and inlet filters, liquid filters
- Filters for hospital applications, natural gas filters, micron membrane filters, steam and sterile filters
- domnick hunter sterile air and gas filters, membrane filters, disposable filters, filter bags
- Racor fuel filters, air filters, oil filters, coolant filters and filter systems
- Process Advanced Filtration Division membrane filters, pleated depth filters, wound filters, melt-blown filters, metallic media filters and bag media filters
- Zander microfilters, high pressure filters, filter elements, sterile and steam filters
- ASME Code filter vessels in carbon steel, stainless steel, plastics and special materials for all liquid and gas applications.
- Wound filter elements
- Beta rated pleated filter elements in polypropylene, Teflon, polysulfone, nylon & cellulose for hydraulic, pharmaceutical, electronics, photo processing, food preparation, waste water remediation and other industrial liquid and gas applications.
- Replacements for U.S. Filter, Filterite, Cuno, Pall, Millipore, Hytrex, Refilco, Nowata, Schroeder, Bowser-Briggs, Nugent, G.E. and others.